Friday 2 March 2012

Street Painters...(Continued..)

Few days back I wrote about street painters here.  On continuation to them, I tried to dig out some more pictures here. 


 I love these dancing doll painting..they looked really expressive..ain't that cool?

This chap had immense talent that I literally saw with my eyes.  He completed that painting (which he is holding in his hand) within 8 minutes.  Probably even less than that!


And this guy was awesome.  His paintings represent all street lamp collections.  That reminded me of my own obsession towards street lamps. Will post a topic on this soon too!




 And this man is so precisely drawing the little girl's portrait for the printed photograph..can you see them?  I had a lot more stuffs like this,  but they gone away along with my first broken hard disk.  
Enjoy more of these portraits for now, and Happy Saturday!!!

13 comments:

  1. Wow! Some paintings! Very cute pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought that street lamps could be made to look so beautiful! The art work done within 8 minutes - that looks nice, as well.

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..I was impressed with those street lamps too! The ones painted with blue hour particularly!

      Delete
  3. Tough life for them. If it sells it sells it sells... else... Lot of talent indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..don't know what they do if they don't sell!

      Delete
  4. Superb shots of mind-blowing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naaaaice! I love the street lamps!

    ReplyDelete