Saturday 3 March 2012

Suprise!!!

I love surprises - only good ones!! Equally I love giving surprises too.  The amount of eagerness and funny reactions we see through the other person's face gives a lovely happiness in its own.   Once while S attempted to surprise me, I was a bit scared and it caused a Hearty attack as well!!  But I enjoy the thrill.


I also had a surprise when S and I were going on evening walk just before my B'Day, and he took me to a local camera shop to buy me the Nikon. Oh god! I the unbound joy could never be expressed!  But I haven't reciprocated very many surprises to S becauseI am very cautious that I don't want to end up buying something that he doesn't really need.  Big stuffs I always kept them open and asked S to choose, while I retained to give minuscule stuffs as surprises - like tugging the wee gift inside his shirt pocket, or inside the wardrobe, a few times.

The past Valentine's day I wanted to buy him something, because he was really really busy!  So I knew he wouldn't have got me anything!  I ordered a personalized keep sake - kind of paperweight with hearts and out photo inside. That day S came back home a bit early, and we decided to go out for dinner.  S while talking to me said "Now, this time, what have you got me? Have u kept anything inside the wardrobe or inside shirt pocket? Let me see".  And you know what, I did hide that gift inside the wardrobe :(  

That turned out to be total non-surprise'ish gift, and I felt like banging my head 1 million times telling why did I again kept it there!!!  Now I really need to look for a different place!!


There's this song where the husband tries to surprise his wife by hiding so many different gifts inside the house.  The song itself is a great composition in terms of tune and its picturesqueness.  Total melody item.   You don't need to understand the meaning, but just see the song - you will understand and love it!




So, do you like to give or receive surprise????

13 comments:

  1. I like to receive surprises but not give anything. Its an expensive habit which I don't want to cultivate :)

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's bad DI. You should reciprocate surprises :) It's not necessarily an expensive habit.. you can even buy not-so-expensive gifts :)

      Delete
  2. I'm such a 'no-surprise' person. I do NOT like being surprised at all. AT ALL :D :D
    Like I've mentioned many times on my blog, the husband has borne the brunt of this many times. He does not surprise me anymore :D Me liking a surprise happens SELDOM :D

    However, if I manage to give someone a surprise, it is mostly a stunner...coz its least expected from me :D That also happens SELDOM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've read that post from you Priya. Sometimes surprises do come a bit shocking!

      Delete
  3. Oh i love surprises :) but I am veyr bad at giving one I cant keep it a surprise ..


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha...Bikk..I'm bad at that too..My stupid mouth can't retain the words!

      Delete
  4. 'Nee korinal' is another gem by Karthik. Why I love the song, I dont so relate to the video :) Surprises once in a while is fine, but its kinda overdose in that song dont you think so?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love the song more compared to the video. But I still like this. It's ok..once in a while we can get over pampered like that!

      Delete
  5. Interesting. Surprises are indeed thrilling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes i love Surprises!!! But never got a chance but i surprise my Husband for his bday every time will soon post the wondeful moments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. N i loveeeeeeee this songggggg

      Delete
    2. Aww...you must be surprising your husband with your creative foodie stuff, isnt' it?

      Delete
  7. My favorite song!!! And it also makes me wonder do we find loving husbands these days???:P

    ReplyDelete