Thursday 1 March 2012

Thursday Challenge - EXERCISE

This week's Thursday challenge says that I can post Exercise related pictures - as in Bicycle, Swimming, Skiing, Martial Arts, Teams...Capturing martial arts must be real fun isn't' it? 


I love exercises in any form, but when I go for photo shoot I never capture something specific.  It's always generalistic.  But now I started to feel that photo shoots should be topic / subject driven. 

Anyways, here's my choice of picture for this prompt.  That's 2 girls religiously kayaking with so much of team spirit!


16 comments:

  1. They look so exhausted. You could have gone and asked the one behind to get down and taken over from her :)

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me..I was taking this picture some 200m away with my zoom lens!

      Delete
  2. Haa cute pic :) By the way the header also looks so exotic. Colorful boats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great capture and a good take on the theme

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah... tired hand muscles at the end of the day!! :)) But surely loads of satisfaction and happiness later! Nice click! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure their hands would have cried in agony!

      Delete
  6. A very tiring sport :)
    Cool take on the prompt!

    ReplyDelete