Saturday 7 July 2012

Saturday Song!

I am a big fan of Konkana Sen.  If there's someone who can be crowned as "Beauty with elegance", it should be for sure Konkana Sen.  There's no need to talk about her acting skills.  She is probably one of the few actress of present days in any "?olly--Woods" who has the natural talent to express any emotion with grace effortlessly. This song is an amazing composition from Wake up Sid.  The movie is also a good one.  

With a bold female voice, the song also carries a lovely meaning.  Of course Konkana's acting is such an addition to this song.   Happened to see this Blu-ray Quality in youtube. For your eyes and ears!!



8 comments:

  1. I wish I had more bandwidth to see high-quality videos in Youtube. Wonder why I don't remember this song? I'll listen to it from raaga.

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
  2. shes a natural talent...I had seen one movie of her - Mr&Mrs Iyer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like her too and she acts so beautifullly :) that was a good song

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her too. She is so natural. I loved all her movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is my favorite !! I was blown off by her performance in 15 Park Avenue. I wish I could see more of her than those good for nothing Katrinas and Priyankas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too love her acting..Love her simplicity..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely loved her in Page-3. She has a very down-to-earth personna.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...nice song, visual treat too:)

    ReplyDelete