Friday 6 July 2012

Do I need or not?

Lately I am confused in deciding 2 things - Whether or not to create a facebook fan page.  If I know the answer for this, another question that pops in my mind is - should I dedicate it to blogging or photography?

Thanks to all the friends (Flickr and blog) who have created their own page.  That inspires me.  But all I am still thinking is - do I need to have that kind of publicity? Do I want my friends and family to read or see my page? Do I have bandwidth to spend time on such things? I have no answer.  

Why does such simple things take so much time to decide and are so difficult to decide! Phew!  

Do you think creating a fan page is a healthy promotion?  
What kind of responsibilities will the owner of the fan page have?  
What if nobody "likes" the page after I create it ? :(

6 comments:

  1. I faced the same dilemma. I decided to create an account in FB (for the blog), instead of fan page. We can add friends with an account and allow random people to subscribe to our messages - both.

    Have a single FB account for blog & flickr. It's difficult to maintain multiple accounts.

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I created my blog's fan page at www.facebook.com/musingsblog .... do check it out :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a fan page, but deleted it soon, cause I couldn't update it. It's up to you actually, whether to create or not :) Lemme know if you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure if i have one created , I dont like Face book so I am the last person you shud ask he he he whatever you do All the best with it :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, Facebook tends to get way too informal. Thats what I found! Its upto you, but I guess no publicity is bad publicity ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If u could manage both well, then go for separate fan pages. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete