Thursday 5 August 2010

Towards positivity - Day 7

-->
The raison d'ĂȘtre for me getting uber excited is nothing complicated.  I’ve kept-up the experiment towards positivity without breaking it.  It’s an immense feeling, a sense of great accomplishment and a moment to wear pride on your sleeve! I am not trying to inflate my emotions here, but that is what I feel this moment!  Over to my last day's positivity!


1. The comfort you get when you cuddle the close ones and sleep tight amidst the air of coolness.  To me, that is bliss.  With that happy note, and a warm hug, I started my day.  Needless to say, I am glad for this day!


2. I am glad to this experiment, for making me login blogger, and write something meaningful on everyday basis.  

3. Today, after a long time, I spent significant time retrieving my knowledge in German.  I opened as my Wikipedia pages in Deutsch and started reading them. Now I realise that I haven’t forgotten it all!

4. This song from the movie Agnisakshi(tamil) is a total mesmerising and soothing one. With Ilayaraja's music, SPB’s singing, Sivakumar/Sarita acting and KB’s direction, this could be nothing but the best among the best!  My dad, mom and I – all the three of us love everything about this song!  I’m glad I found it in youtube atlast.  All I did instantly was to download the video :)



5. I am delighted to share my Farmville update that I’ve moved to Level 63 today. 

That's not the end of "7 days of positivity".  I will definitely continue to write about this positivity experiment when I face problems, when I am confused, when I feel sad, when I feel demotivated, when I feel ....(whatsoever)!  I'm sure they'll give me a lot of confidence during those days. 

12 comments:

  1. hey one feels down, better to visit this blog..quite motivating..keep up the cheers buddy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks buddy! I'm glad it motivated you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely song...am humming it now, thanks to you. :)

    Actually liked this positivity experiment for a week - seems like a good one. Let me see, if I can do it any week.

    Cheers to your positivity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi its a friendly visit for a friendly blogger in a frienly manner, thus by dropping here from my blog

    Follow my blog if you like it means

    vow nice to see a tamil video since am tamilan

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ya:) danka merci...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. U know German.. thats nice :) :)

    This series seems really interesting and also a very useful one considering our life now.. :) :)

    And that song is so soothing.. never heard it before.. seems like I will hear more from now on :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey thanks ya..and waiting to c the next motivatint post here..come on come on..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anu

    That was a nice way to cheer up.
    And the little comment you left on my blog added to my list for positivity.Thanks

    Regards
    Jayashree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anu,

    thanks for visiting my blog and your wonderful comments.

    keep up with the positivity.

    regards

    http://restlesssouldier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for the wonderful comments! Positivity rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really a thoughtful post. It sounds so genuine, from the heart. Even if you dont post it everyday, I guess you should continue writing few such things in your personal journal.

    Loved the post!
    -Nandhini
    http://pagesfromserendipity.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Nandhu for dropping by!
    Yes..i think it's a while since I wrote about positivity! Should write one sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete