Wednesday 4 August 2010

Towards positivity - Day 6

-->“When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened up for us” is what Helen Keller says.  How true is this maxim, particularly when we are facing difficult days.  Persistence, constant effort, and courage together are the undeniable factors that will help us face the cruel side of life in a lighter (read positive) way! 

Over to my penultimate post towards positivity! 

1. I am thankful to god for giving me such nice parents(and in-laws), understanding husband and supporting friends.  What else can I ask for!


2.  I am glad for my determination because of which I am able to accomplish certain tasks (of course of which I am proud!)


3.  Today is Kishore da's birthday, and I am happy I had enough time to listen to some of his golden collection of songs like Roop thera masthana, Neele neele ambar par, Gaatha rahe mera dil, Chingari koi....

4.  After making my purchase at Indian Supermarket, I realised that I was running short of money to make payment.  Although I was cursing myself for this absent-mindedness, the shopkeeper ( a nice person) smiled and told that he'll get the money later.  I am glad for the confidence and trust he had on me! I reached home, took money, and went back to the store to repay him.

5.  I am glad, joyful, full of energy, that the job market is getting better, and there are new opportunities coming up in my profession.  That gave me some time to read through the recent reviews, news and applying for the jobs.  


5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good..good..nothing like a positive attitude..u r spreading positive vibes on the blogworld..keep up the work buddy:)
    hey one more thing buddy: Life is like a mirror, and we get the best results when we smile at it...i luv this line....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Chandrika - true! That made my day!
    @ priya - thank ya
    @ Ramesh - I'm really thankful for this comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely list of Kishore da's songs...

    ReplyDelete