Tuesday 3 August 2010

Towards positivity - Day 5

So, here I am, writing it continuously about my positivity for last 4 days.  Well, that's not bad good going !  But, the fact is, it's really getting difficult to write about positivity, and to find out 5 points everyday.  Over to today's!!

1. Made a purchase to stock up some of the food items.

2.I am glad I changed my blogger theme, and it looks good and welcoming than the older one.

3.Today is Aadi Perukku, and I am glad I remembered it!

4. For this festival, it is a tradition to prepare variety rice.  I prepared Coconut rice, Tomato rice, Curd rice and ofcourse Aviyal(thick mixture of vegetables soaked in curd, seasoned with coconut & curry leaves). I am glad S liked it!



5. I missed out 2 episodes of Airtel Super Singer (a reality show on singing based in Tamilnadu), which I saw today along with S. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Anu, your positivity posts are making me feel compelled to write about 'towards positivity'!! By the way the food looks appealing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Aadi perukku spread...yumm...me too made it. :)

    ReplyDelete