Monday 2 August 2010

Towards positivity - Day 4

This is a day to wipe off the monday morning dullness.  To my surprise, this was no dull.  
Have a wonderful week ahead my friends.


1.  This is one of the photo that I took yesterday, after the rain.  Happy to share it with you all


2. Today, I got up early at 6.30AM (which is unusual) and prepared breakfast and lunch pack for S.


3. I spoke with one of my college friend after a real long time.  Though it was for a short time, it was nice, and made me nostalgic.


4. I am glad that S is having a dinner outside with his colleagues. That makes my dinner simple, giving me some extra time to work on internet, and call some of my US friends who will be available that time.


5. I played farm ville (after 3 days), and have got Red Wheat Mastery sign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment