Sunday 10 June 2012

Back from AWOL!!

After being AWOL for quite sometime  I am now back to blogging, back to normal life, back to work, back to cooking and cleaning!  Had an amazing 2 week break with friends around.  Had met with some friends whom I haven't seen for about 10 years.  There were lot of travelling, driving, and photographs.  Hope all is well with you all.  It's now time for me to catch up with those myriad unread posts. 
For now I'll leave this space with a beautiful sunset picture captured from my window.  


6 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you again. Glad you had a great time. Those are unusual colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super! That's good to know. Meeting with old friends -- priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does the sky turn purple? I never see that here! Blue + purple + yellow makes a great colour combination for the sky. The dark house and trees just add to the variety. Nice shot!

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWO simply awesome and good to see you back :)


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back... look forward to all the pictures captured and the stories behind them! :)

    ReplyDelete