Friday 30 March 2012

Unnamed post!

For the last few days the weather has been amazing- it's like 22 degrees. I started to walk back home from office to enjoy the sunshine and to secretly reduce few gms :)

******
There's a little open seating area near to office. We are having our lunch there to get the best out of sun. It reminded me of the college days' lunch time where we used to sit on the ground in a circle and sharing our little tiffin boxes.


******
I am tired of inviting friends,family and my parents to be with us for some weeks.  I don't know why I'm not lucky to have anyone come and visit us here. My parents have always neglected the offer due to work.  S's parents are too old for travel.  S's brother's family have also constantly rejected the offer.  And so my friends due to financial commitments.  Finally I kinda convinced my school friend to come and visit us this May. I am so looking forward for this meet and I wish she better stick to this decision of hers. My excitement knows no boundaries. 



******
Had a good night out with office mates since one of our colleagues is leaving the organisation.  Had a relaxed chit chat time after a long time.  Back home we watched the movie "He's Just Not That Into You".  It's a story of 9 different people and about their romantic problems, relationship ideologies.  It's kind of light breezy movie.  


******
The kolaveri fame movie 3 is releases and I'm so jealous to read people writing it's reviews. I don't know if this movie would be showed in the local theatres here. Or probably I have to wait for the good print to watch it online.

And nothing else for now.
Have a good weekend folks.

10 comments:

  1. Even I am looking forward to watching 3....Have a good weekend to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will see them even before I do :(

      Delete
  2. Here in Chennai, we are not able to go out because of the Sun! If we try to even drink water in broad sunlight, the water might get evaporated :)

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..mercury hit chennai! I've experienced them for about 25 years in my life!!!

      Delete
  3. I had quite like "He's not that into you." Enjoy your weekend!

    http://rachnaparmar.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the movie too! Hope you are already enjoying the weekend there Rachna :)

      Delete
  4. Have fun...3 looks like it is a mix match of all earlier Dhanush movies;) don't expect much:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you already saw the movie?? For a debut movie, I heard A.Dhanush has pulled it off really well!

      Delete
  5. 22 degress? lucky.. Bangalore is turning to an oven. I didnt know 3 released!! Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you know what it was today Insi? It dropped to 10, and its forecasted to snow over the weekend..i hate this weather - such unpredictable!
      Bangalore is far better than Chennai I guess! Go and watch 3!!

      Delete