Thursday 29 March 2012

Thursday Challenge - THREE

While this week's Thursday Challenge is Three (triplets, triangle or anything three).  I love the number 3 and I consider this as the luckiest number for me.  It was my roll number while at school and college.  

Here's my entry for this week's prompt.  







I don't know since when I started to get fascinated about simple things that are around me.  Lamps, lights, cycles, candle holders, candles, chandeliers - I can go on adding them!  And ever since the photo bug bit me, I hunt for these things and capture them.  It's become a kind of insane obsession now.   I have about 100 pictures of these street lamp collections taken all over the places that I travelled.  I think I can dedicate a separate post for these!   

10 comments:

  1. And, that is some obsession. But, I like this pic.

    http://rachnaparmar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thing you passionate to take such pictures Beautiful street lamp..!!! Keep on add basket full photos…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes..over passionate should I say Rakesh!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful picture with the sky as the backdrop! Would love to see your entire collection too, I am sure it must be as beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arti. Have added a few photos in today's post :D

      Delete
  4. Awaiting all that hundred pictures and a new post on them:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. c9 - thats greediness ;)
      You would regret for having said this! But I've shared some of the whole lot in today's posst :D

      Delete
  5. This is super cool , I like it :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete