Sunday 25 March 2012

Apps in iphone!

I was hooked with this damn thing 2 years back when S gifted it to me for my Birthday - iphone!  I am still addicted to the apps in this.  Whenever I am free, or when I'm travelling I would open the apps and browse through them.  It has become a fond hobby!


I'm quite addictive to certain things, if I like them the most.  For instance photography or online games or Farmville.  So is this downloading apps for iphone.  I simply browse through 100s of these apps, download them and see how it works, and after sometime, if I'm not fascinated with that, I just delete them!  Simple!

I have about 50 apps stored in my iphone, and S scolds me everytime he looks at the myriad apps that I've downloaded.  I used to hit him back saying "That's I-Phone not U-Phone! So I will download not 50 but 1000 apps".  

Apart from the useful and utility related apps (for Gas and Electricity, supermarket points), I have news apps and networking apps and some phone/voip apps.  Apart from these rest of them are junks!

Some of the funny games that I downloaded :-

1. Guess who - within four options you have find the person behind the tile.
2. Hangman - needs no explanation!
3. Sudoku - Is a very good app.  Has more than 1 million games!
4. Blitz - I'mm currently addicted to it.  It's a simple stupid game, you can find in facebook too! 
5. Mindreader - 20 Q and the iphone app will identify which person you are thinking about!

There's an app for indian cooking that I use - Sweet N Spicy.  It's a very good recipe app covering recipes from different parts of India.  It's very helpful, coz I can just tap the phone and it lists the recipe for me!  One can also add the review / recipe into it!

There are also some really cool photography apps like Photosync, coloreffects, panorama creator.  I believe in god particularly ganesh.  There's this app which allows me to do pooja, offer coconut and flowers to Ganesh - a virtual pooja room! How interesting is that? 

I can write a book on apps.  It's fun exploring them.  

PS: And yesterday finally the day came when I missed my blogpost.  I was at friends house on dinner. And could not access the laptop or internet at all.  

9 comments:

  1. Yeah, totally understand. The internet has done that to us.. :)

    Nice, breezy read this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..that's true! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete
  2. I don't know about iphone apps, but I was briefly addicted to farmville. Then I decided to not play that game at all! It takes away a lot of time. Maybe you can write about some interesting and useful iphone apps in the blog.

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Farmville!! It played for good 2 years putting my heart and soul into it! Yes- that consumes a lot of time. I will write about them soon DI!

      Delete
  3. :).. Thankfully not addicted to anything phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a liar Bikk! Aren't you addicted to Blogging ;)

      Delete
  4. Good post. Once I tried to photograph a stranger women and somehow she noticed me. Then she smiled for the pic, and asked me for money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god! Sometimes people do take advantage of us - innocent photographers :(

      Delete
  5. Oh! My comment was on the post - stranger photography!

    ReplyDelete