Sunday 29 January 2012

To my dear neighbour!

I knew you are normally a nice boy.  I liked it when you got the parcel for me during my absense, and helped me bring that home.  I appreciated the little christmas and new year greeting card that you posted to me.  And that little invitation you threw at us to get some donation for your school and asking us to join the school day.  I totally appreciate all this.  You are a nice boy to your mum.  But I can't find solace staying as your neighbour!



Your doggy is beautiful, but it constantly barks, which totally annoys me!  And why does it have to bark everytime I open my house door?


Your sister, ha! Doesn't she get a good time to drill the wall?  What the hell is she going to do drilling them at 12.00am and spoiling my sleep?

And you little monster, why do you have to wake up so early at 6.00am to play your drums!  Least I would've cared if they are rhythmic!  But you just hit them randomly which makes my ears bleed! I already have my alarms set - And I don't need yours.


Had it ended there, I wouldn't have written this!  Boy! what kind of fun you get in making that Halloween effect of noise all the time.  It drives me crazy, and I get scared to hell if I'm alone, and when it's dark.


Now, enough is enough. Stop doing these nonsense and be a good boy and a good neighbour.

From,
Your much-annoyed Neighbour next door

17 comments:

  1. Lolzzzzz are they listening ;) by the way nice letter to the neighbor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..I wish they peep into this little space and read!

      Delete
  2. Arrange a break-up and smash his drums to smithereens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah this is the best idea .. USe that drill to smash the drum and then throw the Drill away toooo :)

      Delete
    2. Now that definitely sounds like a plan :)

      Delete
    3. If only I have access to his drums, I would just tear the drum skin into pieces!

      Delete
    4. @ Bikk - haha..looks like you had such a neighbour in the past ;) lol

      @ Era - a perfect plan!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I doubt that, although my secret desire is that he reads this!

      Delete
  4. When you know the neighbor is not going to change, I think the next best thing is to change your house. For it is not one thing that has to be changed, but many things that needs change in that family, and you will end up just being a complaint box to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Rama..that's the easiest option! But I simply love this house, and that little lad is not very bad (except the above situations)...

      Delete
  5. you shud send a card to them :)

    or make sure he reads it ...

    all the best

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do want to give something so sarcastically! But you know..he's such a small boy! I don't want to fight with him! So just writing away my anger here!

      Delete
  6. Hope he gets to read this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I better take a copy of this, and post it in his house! Since all of you want him to read this!!!

      Delete
  7. Hope the stress and the noises ends soon :)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha..I hope so! If only holidays starts, I couldn't bear!

      Delete