Sunday 1 August 2010

Towards positivity - Day 2

After the successful inauguration of this positivity test,  I have to accept that fact, that I feel good, light, cool, happy, glad (add as many such adjectives), and most importantly feel positive - towards life, towards me, towards others, towards writing this blog!


If I see day-wise, I started writing day-1 on Saturday, so, I still have time to write. But to regret,I was not able to write for the last 24 hours, as somethings kept me really busy.  I missed one day! But, I don't want to miss out or break the chain.   Over to my day 2 towards positivity.

1. Saturday started very well (as any other cheerful saturday).

2. Spending sometime with my parents and in-laws online was refreshing and good.  I'm glad to the skype and video conferencing inventions.

3. I was really happy when I saw S vacuum cleaning the entire house(without me telling him to do that!)

4. Prepared capsicum pulav and was glad that S liked it, and that it was tasty too!

5.  Had a nice walk along with S on the sunny (read windy) evening!

2 comments: