Thursday 12 January 2012

Thursday Challenge - BEST OF 2011

This week's Thursday Challenge is Best or Favourite picture of 2011.  I should say that 2011 has been a photographic year for me!  I started exploring my Nikon in a great depth, took some great pictures (can't deny that myself, coz I can't be modest here).



But when it comes to choosing best or favourite is not a good idea!  To me everything is best and close to my heart.  So I've used Flickr to quantify my pictures in 2011.  


According to flickr, this is the favourite and most viewed picture in my photostream.



No wonder why it can't be a favourite.  This is Eilean Donan Castle, and for me to take this unusual perspective, I had to trek the mountain and run behind the bushes!  Guess that paid off :)

And with regards to my favorite photos, I'm anyways sharing them as and when I write posts!  

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Madam photographer.. i am impressed!

    I saw the original pic of the castle on wiki link which u gave... really u worked hard to get a different angle!

    All the best!

    RESTLESS

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful snap.. so when do i start to get lessons then :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid snap u have captured it very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @RS - ooh..that's a nice fancy name for me! I'm flattered ;)
    yes indeed. But it was a nice sunny day and we enjoyed our solitary trekk there!

    @Bikk - already started!! but finding it difficult as to where to start :( any tips on that?

    @ Kala - Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete