Saturday 14 January 2012

Randoms on Saturday

Saturday just flew by at the wink of the eye!  I wanted to write something else, but could not manage them. Wanted to do shopping today as tomorrow is Pongal.  But nothing happened.   S is not keeping very well, so had to be a nice wify to take care of him. Prepared pepper and cumin Rasam to keep his throat soothing.  Just sat next to him and we were going through the recent photo albums.  Saw 2 movies in the TV.  And now the time is already 10.45pm.    I had to get up a bit early to prepare Ven Pongal (boiled rice and moong dhal seasoned with pepper,cashew and salt) and Chakkara Pongal (rice and dhal boiled along with Jaggery).  So, I sign off now and let you listen to this melody. 


I'm currently addicted listening to this lovely song from a tamil movie.  It's totally romantic and soothing!  Here's the link to hear the song, if you are interested. 


 Vizhigalil Oru Vaanavil by Deiva

6 comments:

  1. Glad you take care of 'S'. I wish all wives are like that......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope S is doing well now.
    which movies did you see ... and happy pongal to you :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ A - Thanks :)

    @CB - Long time! Ha..thanks dear!

    @Bikk - I saw Earth's final hours and I don't know the other movies' name :(

    @Kala - Happy pongal to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated happy Pongal. Aah pepper rasam is my favorite too when feeling sick :).

    ReplyDelete