Monday 23 January 2012

The magic continues!

20 years before there was this wonderful movie taken, and then came to limelight this Music God!  Are you are still wondering who or what it is??  Roja is that mesmerizing movie!  If Sachin is for Cricket, who else can it be for music other than ARR??  

The movie released in 1992.  After 20 years, this still stands out to be the best movie I've ever seen in the last 2 decades.  I was probably in my 5th or 6th standard then, and Roja was the first audio casette that I asked my father to buy me!  And that's probably the first audio that I listened so many times since then.  And the songs "Roja Jaaneman (Kadhal Rojave) and Ye Haseen Vadiyaan (Pudhu Vellai Mazhai) still top my favourite song list.  Even after hearing 1000's and 1000's of music from all genres/ languages,  these 2 are the most soul stirring songs till date (according to me)!  

9 comments:

  1. oh yes and its what a coincidence i jsut watched this movie again last week ..

    AR rehman is after all a oscar winning music director no other indian has matched that so far .. he is the best

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh...I so want to watch the movie,.it's been sometime since I saw them..

      Delete
  2. oh yes and its what a coincidence i jsut watched this movie again last week ..

    AR rehman is after all a oscar winning music director no other indian has matched that so far .. he is the best

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  3. U don't belive this i have watched that movie 2days back all the songs are my favvv!!!!ARR is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted to see this movie again!

      Delete
  4. I loved the songs in Hindi of Roja when I watched it so long back. ARR is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog!who wouldn't like this movie?

      Delete