Tuesday 25 January 2011

BoIB Contest

Hiya folks,


Unfortunately (fortunate only for me!!) my blog has been selected for the final round of Best of Indian Blogosphere (BoIB) 2010 polls under 2 categories - Travel and Photography.  Request all you folks to vote for me for these two categories below.


I am not promising that I will buy you a colour TV, if you vote for me!
I am not assuring free rice / oil, if you vote for me!
I am not swearing on anything impossible! 
But, I knew you will vote for me! 


Thanks in advance for all your support and votes:)

7 comments:

  1. hey congrats!

    will vote for u, once my regn is done there. all the best!

    RESTLESS

    ReplyDelete
  2. U too in the race ???? Ok...will chk it out. :) :)

    Two categories huh ??? WOW, Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done!! :)
    All the very best!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done. hope i was not late for it.

    But winning a contest based on votes may not the barometer of... well, i leave it here.

    tc dear :)

    RESTLESS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your support :D

    ReplyDelete