Thursday 17 June 2010

Let her soul rest in peace, Amen!!!

While I was being regular to the blog, I had to take an undeniable break to go to Chennai for enjoying my vacation. Lots of things I have to share, but the problem of pinnacle is that I have to mourn for my hard-disk. Now you understand the technical hitch I had to write a blog! I don’t have backup of my Turkey trip photos, which I did not bother to even have a look while I downloaded them to harddisk. And now, Alas! It’s gone! Poindhi”.


And I grieve here, sitting in the couch, like a child, knowing that it will never come back, praying god, and wishing that I should get my photos back!!! Pity me or blame me please!!


She, I mean the hard-disk, was a kind-hearted one always, able to bear my constant torture and yet staying determined. She would never break until I had to drop her off from 2-3 feet height for at least 3 times. Cruel me! And she was also little unkind to me, for letting me lament on this for over 2 months now, leaving no trace of Turkey. Although I’ve lost 400GB odd datas, have most of them as backup in my CD as well. And movies and songs, I can always download.  But this one, oh the sweet photos, which I haven't seen either!!! boohooo-hoo!!

Let her soul rest in peace, Amen!!!

PS: The remaining posts are sitting on my drafts waiting to be pulished without photos :(


No comments:

Post a Comment