Monday 14 May 2012

Stress busting Six!

It was a nail biting match to watch today's IPL mtach - CSK Vs KKR.  We both came back home a bit early from office.  At one point when the main batsmen started to fall apart, I was so not in confidence, until the captain lifted the bat with his turn.  I have this softest corner for MSD - a crush, love, infatuation, respect, trust, confidence - Whatsoever!  He is the best captain in Indian Cricket history - ofcourse after DADA. 

When the CSK fans were so much under pressure, the cool captain played his game, but could not finish it.  The last over was when adrenaline was in its peak, BP shooting up, and I lay there at the edge of the sofa, biting my nails.  And a big sigh after seeing Bravo hitting a six in last ball!  I love that pressure in cricket!    my heart thumped so fast for about that 15 minutes - even after we won the match.  I wouldn't mind getting that shot of high BP to see the team win with a six on their last ball!  Just like how we won World cup on April 2nd last year! It was as though I was re-living that moment!!!

8 comments:

  1. Ipl pressure till last ball....

    thanks for sharing and visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't follow IPL or cricket anymore... I just have a glimpse at the results, that's all.

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Close cricket matches are so much fun and watching it live just multiplies that very feeling manifold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not a fan of CSK at all .. so no comments

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  5. IPL is surely putting a lot of pressure on us isn't it, not a CSK fan but still every match is a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
  6. IPL? What is it? Well, I like MSD though :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I had seen that game... amazing it was... a six on the last ball!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this time I didn't watch even a single game!

    ReplyDelete