Sunday 5 February 2012

When the husband works on weekend...

How does it feel?  It bores me to death staring at the walls!
This weekend was more of that kind - both the days!  I tried reading the book, but could not concentrate.  I did my normal house chores, spoke with my parents on skype, attempted to watch tele.  But I actually did nothing wholeheartedly.
Listened to some songs online and engaged myself during the solitude. I thought of sharing this particular song that features Nicole Scherzinger.

I like Nicole - her voice, bronze colored skin and her height that looks awfully beautiful onscreen.  This song (below) did not hit the charts really well (to be honest, none of her single charts had a great hit).  But I liked this song, can I say particularly for the cinematography! It's a visually astounding album, where Nicole (who looks gorgeous in this song) wanders around picturesque location.  I'll let you enjoy the song!




12 comments:

  1. The visuals are good in that song... Maybe we should consider developing a hobby that is outside the online world... Like organic terrace gardening? :)

    Destination Infinity

    PS: I am going to do it after a few years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes..That location and green scenes are very inviting!
      Start them DI!

      Delete
  2. Lonely weekends are indeed boring. Nice scenic places in the video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they were! Don't want the same for next weekend!

      Delete
  3. hmmm never heard this singer or the song

    good song ..

    so hey if he worked weekend does it mean he will get two days off during the week to make up :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bikk..if only he gets 2 days off, I'd have been really glad! Wouldn't whine about it :(

      Delete
  4. Good song enjoyed watching itt!!!It's annoying when husband work at weekend join the club :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha...let's whine together then! It's totally annoying..but I am so glad the weekend got over!

      Delete
  5. Yeah, i hear you! I get bugged at times when the hubby works weekends.Hubby working weekends also has advantages-No elaborate cooking and can watch the channel of one's choice ;-) I like Nicole's voice and the video nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does have some advantages,not when he works from home :( IF he goes to office, it's a different story altogether!

      Delete
  6. WoW! For your sustained effort in writing everyday! Kudos to that. And for putting up such lovely pics in your posts! Must be blessed to live in a beautiful place as this, and blessed that, you are able to enjoy every moment of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vaidegi! Something is just making me feel positive about writing everyday!
      Ha - pictures..my blog is looking like one photoblog!

      Delete