Thursday 2 February 2012

Thursday Challenge - ONE


This week's Thursday Challenge is One (one of anything, unique, standing out, special...).  Thought this would fit the prompt really well.   

I confess that I had no time to write a post.  By now, you'd have realised how badly I'm camouflaging to post at least 1 post everyday.  Honestly, after writing posts for close a month on everyday, I feel totally tired!  But I don't want to discontinue this Project 366.  So, somedays, to just keep the momentum going, I will fill the space with Wordless wednesdays and Thursday challenges!  Now my blog totally looks like a photoblog for which I already feel a bit flustered, that I so desperately wanted to write a non-photo post or a non-photography-oriented post.  God knows when that will happen.  Till I see you tomorrow with another post, have a good day or good night - wherever you are!

9 comments:

  1. Some times pics will express well than words!!!Don't worry vaish enjoyed ur lovely snapss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kala! But one day, you will sure get bored :)

      Delete
  2. Nice pic.... The bird in the corner of the frame makes a great effect! I guess I am also displaying more photos in my blog these days, than the actual writing! I will try to balance both soon...

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but you write more than I do DI :)
      Sometimes, it's much easier to compose a post with pictures!! Upload some photos, description, and off you go, publish the post :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Vyankesh! Yes, and that's why I chose this ONE!

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful capture!! Looks so very serene and artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice picture Anu :)

    ReplyDelete