Tuesday 10 January 2012

Know about Project 365!

I decided to take up Project 365..oops it's actually 366 this year!  


All I knew about this project is that you need to take a photo a day and post it online for throughout the year.  I've amended this rule to suit my requirements.  I realised that I need to write a lot frequently this year, so why not implement Project 366 in blogging?  Write one topic a day!  I knew this is going to be exhaustive, not just for me, but for the readers as well.  Isn't there a quote not to quit before even trying?  So I am jumping into this project. I have already started the project on 7th January and writing for the 3 days (without any block!!).  Still not started with Flickr.  Of course I upload pictures everyday, but I am not able to take them on daily basis, coz it gets dark quickly and I am not able to spend time on photography everyday.  I will start this soon though.  

This project is a good start for those who are interested in photography in particular.  It makes you committed to take photo everyday.  

Some of the simple tips to help you complete your Project 366:-

1. Keep your pictures simple. Remember simple is beautiful!
2. Take the photo that's part of your daily life (like food, coffee, corners of your house, books, any activity that you're doing), that way you can have a chronological photo-log of a year!
3. Just take a picture that you wanted to take, leave out its perfection, lighting, focus etc until you get comfortable. 
4. Keep weekly themes if that will help you to focus and observe for the right picture.  
5. Take your camera everywhere, literally.
6. Do not shy away if you find a suitable picture in the street. just go for it.  
7. Once you are into the project, explore different photography options like macro, black and white, night shots and play around with them.  
8. Don't forget to post them in your online journal - like flickr, blog or facebook.  

Are you ready for this challenge?  

PS:  With this photo challenge, I will not have a difficulty in blogging everyday. If anyday I'm out of topic or bored to write, I can simply put the pictures :)  ha ha

12 comments:

  1. 366 sounds so exciting All the very best 4 ur posts n pictures :) will check daily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea!
    Would do it, no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck ! look fwd to the pics you will post every day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the challenge :) all the best looking forward to the posts and pictures ..

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read and read again. Where is the link to the album where you will upload picture everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eagerly waiting for your write-ups and pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think it's an interesting topic but very difficult to continue everyday :) good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Raji - Thank you!

    @ Kala - That's very sweet of you..thanks

    @ Rama - will look forward for your pictures either in blog or flickr :)

    @ Ruchi - Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Bikk - Thanks a lot for all your support :)

    @ A - Sorry if I weren't very clear in my post. The photos are normally updated in Flickrstream that's running on the right side of my page..or here's the link :)

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/vaish143/

    @the era : Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the best of creativity and expression to u girl!!

    ATB for ur Project 365

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you RS!! I much needed these wishes, to persuade myself to login everyday to blogger :)

    ReplyDelete