Saturday 8 January 2011

A new beginning

Only when I jumped into your post to wish you, did I realise that I haven't written a post for a long time.


Its just 7 days since we got drenched with this new snow called 2011, and I'm already feeling elated about it.   

With that happy note, I wish all my readers a very happy, fun-filled, adventurous, memorable new year 2011.  Let this year bring a lot of health, wealth and peace to each of you.  


You might be wondering where I was all this while, silent! Yes, I was silent, indeed.  

Silently reading your post, 
silently enjoying my 15 day's vacation, 
silently living the relaxed life, 
silently savoring home food, 
silently rejoicing with my friends,
silently entertaining myself,
silently exploring my toy, and
silently appreciating the beauty of my bygone year!!! 


11 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you toooo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year 2011 to you Anu :) Have a wonderful year :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2011, Anu!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to blogging vaish. Hope you have had a good break and hope you are ready to get going with new posts. Wish you a very happy and a prosperous new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very happy new year to you and your family, Anu!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very happy new year too you and family Anu...

    how is it going so far ... :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderfully happy New Year to you. :) :) Hugs and love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Vaish - I came here earlier too, but could not comment.

    Happy New Year, first of all!

    and glad that u are enjoying every little comfort of life, silently! home cooked food, i think a simple daal-rice is amazing, what say?!

    take care

    RESTLESS

    ReplyDelete
  9. New year wishes from holy lama who too was hibernating

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of us need some kind of silence Vaish to enjoy and be happy with life...

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of us need some kind of silence Vaish to enjoy and be happy with life...

    ReplyDelete