Monday 16 July 2012

B for "Bokeh"

I was eyeing every little thing that passed me today, packed the compact camera in my bag all set to shoot for today's alphabet.  I ran almost 100 words that starts with B that I could try and shoot.  I captured bike, bin, beauty accessories, bathroom, broken wood, bench, Bigben, books, bulb.  But nothing satisfied me today.  And finally shot this with manual focus - bokeh (in simple - aesthetic blur).  If you read this post, you will understand what bokeh is.

Here's the wikipedia link too - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokeh 



8 comments:

  1. easy , you cud have asked me to send you a pic of Mine .. b is for BIKRAM toooo :)

    MUUUU HA HA HA HA HAH AHA HA HA


    Open letter to all Indians-Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! that's easy...I will keep this in my mind next time!

      Delete
    2. he he he :) wait till S - singh or M- mann :) oh boy i am so shameless doing my own advertisement he he he he he:)

      Delete
    3. You come to Edinburgh before S comes. so that I can photoshoot you and upload them!

      Delete