Monday 21 May 2012

Song for today!

I am a great fan of Shreya Goshal.  She has that divine voice that it feels as if you are slicing the butter with a sharp knife.  This is one of my favourite songs sung by her.  Ofcourse, the best idea is to ignore the video for the amateur expressions by actors in this song. Well, we can pardon them..that's their first movie.  


But if you listen to this song with a ear phone, it is so soothing and it will put you to sleep, will unburden your heart, erase your tiredness and make you feel lighter on a stressful day like Monday.  

6 comments:

  1. Even I like her voice and she looks good too :) She is modelling for one of the jewellery shops in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song too. Now, Shreya's is the best voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard this song many times but I am looking at the video for the first time. It's quite good, actually :)

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
  4. never heard of this song .. but thankfully i have now :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. Shreya's voice is pure magic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely song it is and this girl is damn good!!

    ReplyDelete