Friday 16 March 2012

Husband Rules

I am away on a short vacation but there's not any posts scheduled for next 3 days. Lucky for me there's free wifi in the cottage where i am staying.. But S ordered that I shouldn't WASTE my time on the blog. So the nicest wife that I am had to follow them isn't it? Atleast on our wedding anniversary day! So writing from mobile trying to get done with blogging within 10 minutes- the generous time given to me.

Today we drove past the beautiful mountains and valleys for good 4 hours while the Varuna Bhagvan mercilessly showered rain. I really hope the weather gets some better for next 2 days.

That apart I am hating wordpress because it doesn't allow me to post any comments :(

Have a great weekend folks until I write next post!!!

11 comments:

  1. Wordpress.com is having problems with its commenting system, but mine is fine though. 10 minutes per day for blog? Why do all husbands/wifes (non-blogging types) have a problem with blogs? :)

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your Time with your Hubby! See you when you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!
    Have a great time, try doing some hindi rain dance scenes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary..Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Have a great time :)

    Wordpress is having problems, yes. Try to comment logging in from a different email-id. Should work..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Were not good on doing things chori chori se??

    Anyway, Have fun, Keep Smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! Wish u a great time now and forever:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am I bit late here...aint I :)

    as I have already seen that you had a fabulous holiday..nevertheless...wish u many such holidays and times of celebrations to come by :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bloggers!! Can't live without their beloved blog babies!! :)
    Hope you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Having Wifi where you are vacationing is no vacation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too didnt write any post on my anniversary and stayed from all social media!! there are some special days which are meant to be spent in real world!

    ReplyDelete