Friday 27 January 2012

Frei'tag'

Honestly this is the first tag post I'm doing, and that's because Shilpa generously awarded me "Versatile Blogger Award".  Oohh that sounds posh na? Hurray!  I'm so happy :)
Thank you so much Shilpa :)



There are these rules I ought to follow in this: 
- To nominate 15 fellow bloggers (I don't even have 15 readers to my blog! )
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination 
- Share 7 random things about you 
- Thank the blogger who nominated you 
- Add the award picture in the post 

So, there we go, know 7 random things about me :)

1. I am a spendthrift.  I spend money on everything that I see, and later realise I don't even need them.  And yes, I'm an expensive wife of S. 
2.  I can play Veena (instrument) pretty well.  I started learning them when I was 5 years.  I can also play Guitar and Keyboard.  
3.  I love eating chocolates, sugar, jaggery,cake or anything that's sweet, except the indian sweets.  I know, that's weird.  I can't somehow bear the indian sweet's taste.  There are 2 exceptions though - Kaju Katli and Jamoon.  
4.  I'm probably only soul on earth that is hydromaniac and hydrophoic!  I enjoy being in water as much as being scared of them.  
5. It's very easy to make me cry.  Husband says that I store glycerine tank in tonnes!  I cry when I see movies, serials, and even when someone gets eliminated in the reality shows :)
6. It took me 2 years to make a proper chapathi (that said, don't underestimate my cooking talent!)
7. I'm over obsessed with Photography - you know that by now :)


I'm tagging this award to :-

RS
Alka
Raji
Amity
Ruchi
Amrit
Rama 
The Era
Kala
Rachna


Note: I'm sorry if you've already been tagged.  And 'Freitag' in German means Friday!  

12 comments:

  1. Thank u so much for the award it means a lot for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you indeed. I cry easily and love chocolate too...however I wish I knew how to play a musical instrument...I dont.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being awarded and thank you for sharing it with me :)
    #4 is something I've never heard before...me too loves Kaju Katli :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #4 is that weirdest part of me! Drooling over kaju katli :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats for the award, you deserved it. Thanks for passing the award to me.
    However, I had decided long time back not to accept these awards. I am sure you will understand.
    It is so good to know a few personal things about you.
    Enjoy your award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...you are so modest Rama! But do take up the tag atleast :)

      Delete
  5. I have a sweet tooth too - but only for cakes and chocolates ! Like you I dont like Indian sweets much !
    hydromaniac and hydrophoic roled into one ! Now tahts a new one !
    Thanks for passing on the award to me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruchira! I am glad that I have a company for not liking indian sweets! Some of my friends would tell me that I'm only soul not to like them!

      Delete