Posted by Anu on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 with 4 comments | Categories: 10 on Tuesday, feelings of india, Festival, I miss chennai, india, Navarathri
I am bored of speaking about my hibernation every now and then. Simply thought of catching up with small things that are exciting me these days!
What better than to write Ten things that am so looking forward to and feel excited about!
1. The kaleidoscope of trees that keep changing their color at this season is a great time for photographers. The colors of trees, smell of rain, always wet grass, and some amazing sunsets are the best things in Autumn.
2. I will be writing 7 days of positivity again in the following week.
3. A few kgs of parcel has been sent by mum and I am eagerly waiting to get them (in good condition) as soon as possible.
4. The Navarathri season is nearing in a week, and I am all charged to clean up, arrange and invite people for this year's golu.
5. This festival gives me chance to wear saree/salwar a little more often, and make Sundal varieties.
6. Did I not say anything about my India trip! No words to express how thrilled I am!
7. Don't you think celebrating Diwali in India is another accelerating factor - the food, crackers, new dress, sweets..
8. How can I miss food in this? I so look forward to eating home cooked south indian food, beach sundal, roadside panipuri.
9. I know it's not scorching hot in chennai, but it's still 26 degrees. I want to walk amidst that crowd, enjoying the sun.
10. I've been away for what...like 1.5 years now - the longest ever I've stayed away from my mum, dad and friends. Can't wait to see them and spend time with them!