To be very honest, I've never made any wish-list, because they were mostly 1 wish at one time. However, I decided to list my wishes so that "THAT" person can have a peep at this, and fulfil them :)
Now, I'm not demanding. Some of these lists I wish I have them at any given point in time. But some, I need them anytime now!
1. Nikon D90:
I've been talking about this for a while now. I admire its appearance, performance, elegance, features, and...anything about this. It's been more than 2 years since I started looking for this toy. I go to the inter-discount atleast once in 15-20 days, look at the model, zoom it in and out, see its lens, see its price, ask the sales rep a few questions about its performance, and would return back without buying them. If you have seen a tamil movie "Padikadhavan", there is a similar such scene you can relate to this!
Then at one point, I consoled myself saying let me first explore my small toy cybershot, learn its nuances, and exploit it to the core, and then go for a SLR. Now I think its high time, I get D90. I deserve this!
2. A laptop - whether high performing or low performing. But I want one for myself. The competition gets tougher day by day on who to use it and at what time to use it!
3. A D&G watch: A dream that any wristwatch-maniac like me could have. And having lived in the country that's world famous for its watch industry, I couldn't ask for more. I do have enviable collection of wrist watches, but still I pester the investor to get me a D&G!
4.A 10 day vacation to escape this cold, with great beaches, sunshine, and cruises.
5. A comfortable overcoat. I'm bored with using this raw jute kind of overcoat for about 2 years now. It's neither getting worn-out, torn, nor getting dirty. It's in the same nice shape of how it was 2 years back. I cannot deny the fact, that the present one is so comfortable, made me withstand any high degree of cold. But still I think I'm done with this, and I want something red / purple/ cream colored.
6. A good preeti mixie. I was such a generous girl to give away my old preeti mixie. I got a new kenwood which is doing no justice to Indian food making process. I desperately want a good one to prepare our ubiquitous thogaiyals, and dosa batters.
7. My fascination towards finger rings have never ceased to exist. Even if I have 10 for each finger, I would get another! I don't crave on gold jewels, but silver and if I am lucky, its platinum. Off late, I hardly wear any. So, I would like to get a white gold/platinum plain design with 'our' initials carved out on it!
8.Get a pampering session at Ayurvedic massage centre, to get rejuvenated and relaxed!
9. Recently, I've got attracted towards knitting. I don't know which knit bug bit me, but I wanted to learn knitting. All I need is knitting kit with a introductory book!
10. Honestly speaking, I don't have anything in this 10th position. But, to complete the post, I'm adding a silver anklet.
Now my question to you is - Do you think these are too much for me to ask?