There are 3 types of Indians, and all these three types show a lot of differences in their attitude and behaviour.
1. Those born and live in India
2. Those born in India, and live outside
3. Those born and live outside India.
Obviously my angst is not against 1 and 3. Number 2 has been tormenting me all the time. Of course,I don’t mean all, but there are some souls that live like this too:-
- An Indian living in India is considered inferior and Indian product is cheap and scrap
- An Indian is never capable of doing anything!
- Will never laugh at another Indian, but flirts/smiles/greets/hugs the localite!
- When encounters an Indian, will give a dirty look
- Sometimes, does not even look at the Indian who is just in front of him.
- Will not smile even if the Indian smiles at him.
- And they stare at every Indian who comes to a shop or restaurant!
- Has the attitude that they’ve already seen enough of Indians in their life time.
- They feel, they are the greatest people on earth to live.
This obnoxious attitude is
sometimes all the times so annoying! I mean what's wrong with their attitude?
Am talking about this group that always frowns at me, but smiles at the non-Indian! I can never digest this fact!
My eyes will always search for an Indian and my heart pounds when I hear someone speaking in Indian language, of course I fly when someone speaks Tamil. Of all this years, I’ve volunteered to say hi, smile or initiate a conversation when i see another Indian. Very rarely have I seen someone else coming and talking to me, or smiling at me!
Even people from my neighboring countries recognize us, and make a friendly talk with us, but those that were born in my own land, do not recognize me, or pretend not to see me! I don’t know when this group will change!!
But I'm tired of facing them everyday in my life!!